Bentley Motors 1945-1964
The winged 'B' emblem, the hallmark of Bentley Motors, is synonymous with those grand cars which in the 1920s and 30s dominated Brooklands and Le Mans. Malcolm Bobbitt recalls Bentley development in the late 1930s and early 1940s which led to the introduction in 1946 of the Mark VI, a fine car embodying the luxuries and qualities of its predecessors.
Dimensions: 210mm x 202mm
Photos/Illus: 11 colour & 93 b&w photographs