Editorial and Production Associate
Crécy Publishing is a fast-growing publisher of high quality non-fiction books on a variety of military and transport subjects.
To help us maintain our expansion, we are looking for an Editorial and Production Associate to join the small team at our Manchester office. The ideal candidate will be a highly organised and enthusiastic individual, capable of building strong relationships with our partners and able to multi-task on a daily basis. Key elements of the role will include:
- Monitoring and reporting the progress of book projects;
- Management of bibliographic data;
- Liaising with authors, freelance editors, freelance designers, printers and other partners worldwide, to maintain our book production schedules;
- Checking of manuscripts, illustrative materials and print-ready files;
- Project management throughout the publishing process, including input on book cover designs;
- Mucking in with the rest of the team when ‘stuff happens’!
This hands-on role requires an attention to detail, a commitment to maintaining the quality and accuracy that Crécy is renowned for, and the ability to take ownership of this role with a view to further improving and refining Crécy’s publishing operations. A can-do attitude, flexible mindset and an enthusiasm for publishing will also be highly desired traits for the successful candidate.
If you would like to know more and are ready to join the Crécy team, please e-mail your CV and a covering letter to:
Gill [at] crecy.co.uk
Crécy Publishing Ltd
1a Ringway Trading Estate
Manchester M22 5LH