Southern Way Issue 32
The regular volume for the Southern Devotee
The latest volume in the popular ‘The Southern Way' railway series with a wide range of articles on Southern railway subjects including:
• Charles Anderson: from LBSCR to British Rail early days & management on the Isle Of Wight
• Brockenhurst Goods Yard 1966
• Mr Drummond’s 4-6-0s Southern Snapshot
• Southampton Area Snapshot
• The South Rail Diesel Shunters
• Memories of Dinton
• Plus, letters, photographs etc.
Illustrated throughout with photographs, maps, memorabilia etc. some in colour, ‘The Southern Way' series has become a ‘must-have’ on the bookshelves of any serious railway enthusiast, modeller or local historian.
Dimensions: 273mm x 215mm
Photos/Illus: Over 200 photos, plus maps and memorabilia