The indispensable, hands-on annual review and directory of the UK rail industry.
Produced annually by the team from Modern Railways, The Modern Railway offers a comprehensive review of the UK rail industry, along with an overview of events in Europe. Edited by Modern Railways’ Ken Cordner, with contributions from Roger Ford, Tony Miles, Alan Williams and other members of the team, The Modern Railway 2019 provides an in-depth examination of:
- Policy and finance
- Infrastructure maintenance and renewal
- Train operation (passenger and freight)
- Key projects now under way
- Rolling stock manufacturing and maintenance
- Signalling and telecommunications
- Customer interface and support
- Light rail and Metro systems
- European developments
As well as editorial coverage of all the main players and projects, The Modern Railway 2018 includes a comprehensive directory of over 2,700 suppliers and businesses involved in all aspects of the UK industry.
- Invaluable to anyone who works in the rail industry
- Includes a listing of over 2,700 suppliers and associated businesses
- Directory includes contact information including web sites, email addresses, etc. of key players in Britain’s rail industry
- Promoted extensively though the monthly magazine, Modern Railways
Ken Cordner is Contributing Editor of leading monthly rail title, Modern Railways and the 2019 edition of The Modern Railway will be the twelfth edition he has authored. Ken lives in Reigate, Surrey and is a leading writer on the current railway scene.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 10. August, 2018.