Produced annually by the team from Modern Railways – the leading monthly rail magazine, The Modern Railway 2021 offers a comprehensive review of the UK rail industry, together with an overview of events in Europe. With contributions from Roger Ford, Tony Miles, Alan Williams and other members of the team, The Modern Railway 2021 provides an in-depth examination of:
- Policy and finance
- Infrastructure maintenance and renewal
- Train operation (passenger and freight)
- Major projects now under way including the recently confirmed HS2
- Rolling stock manufacturing and maintenance
- Signalling and telecommunications
- Customer interface and support
- Light rail and Metro systems
- European developments
As well as editorial coverage of all the main players and projects, The Modern Railway 2021 includes a comprehensive directory of almost 3,000 suppliers and businesses involved in all aspects of the UK industry.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 06. November, 2020.