The Southern Way 35
The regular volume for the Southern Devotee
The latest volume in the popular ‘The Southern Way' railway series with a wide range of articles on Southern railway subjects including:
• Charles Anderson Part 4. From Southern Railway to Southern Region
• A remarkable co-incidence by Stephen Townroe
• The Chichester Freight
• Where is it?
• The summer of 1945 – in colour
• Camping Coaches Part 2
• A further fall of snow (ploughs)
• Terry Cole’s Rolling Stock Files
• Plus ‘Rebuilt’ and additional photo content
Illustrated throughout with photographs, maps and memorabilia, ‘The Southern Way' series has become a ‘must-have’ on the bookshelves of any serious railway enthusiast, modeller or local historian.
Dimensions: 273mm x 215mm
Photos/Illus: Over 200 photos, plus maps and memorabilia